About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Breaking Into Print- Assignment #7 Submitted

Please note a correction in my previous post I indicated that I was working on Assignment #6, but it's actually Assignment #7.

I'm happy to say that I have completed my assignment and sent it off to my instructor. The assignment was to submit a short story idea for publication to a magazine of my choice along with a query letter (my first by the way). I feel confident in the story idea I came up with and my query letter wasn't half bad.

Moving on to Assignment #8 where I'll write the actually story in 2,500 words. Wish me luck people, I'm so gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment