About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Started! Name the Hero & Heroine

For most of you the month of October is about Thanksgiving or Halloween, for me it’s all about prepping up for the National Novel Writing Month also known as NaNoWriMon! It's an event that happens every November. 30 days of hard core writing. Your goal: to write something, anything in 50,000 words.

I've been doing NaNoWriMon for 4 years now. I've completed it twice. This year, my goal is not only to reach the 50, 000 word count, but to also complete the first draft of my novel.

So far I’ve got the title, the plot, and the main characters, howwever, there's a problem: my characters have no names. That's where you wonderful people come in. I'm looking for assistance on choosing the names for my Hero and Heroine. I've complied a total of 10 names (5 guys, 5 girls) and paired them together. What I need from you is to choose which names you like best, and the most popular names will be my main characters.

The deadline is September 30th by midnight and the winning names will be announced on October 2nd!

Jackson & Jade
Sydney & Joshua
Skye & Brady
Jordan & Lucas
Courtney & Noah

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see the results.

1 comment:

  1. I like Skye and Brady. Good luck with the writing Cee!

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete