About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Friday, October 22, 2010

NaNoWriMo is getting closer. OMG!!!

With just a little over a week left before Nov 1st and still not having my plot completed yet, I'm under a lot of pressure. Am I freaking out? Not at all, this is the type of rush and intensity I enjoy in the writing world.
This weekend is a complete right off, because it's all about family, but come Monday it's a whole new ball game.

I just received the schedule for all the events that will be taking place during NaNoWriMo this year and I am hyped, it's great to see people who are in the same boat as you, working their butt off to accomplish their goal and come out on top. I'll be creating a schedule for myself and definately sticking too it, it's gonna be long, hard and tired, but I'm up for the challenge.

It's all about success and now is the "write time" to make it happen!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment