About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Plotting Plotting Plotting!!!

In only 15 days I'll be working endless on accompolishing my goal of writing my very first novel in 30 days and I'm getting excited by the minute. I've been spending my time plotting and things are moving very nicely. My characters are coming together the hero and heroine- Noah and Courtney are definately going to be an interesting read. I'm still working on the minor characters, setting, subplots, and continuing to research on the little things. I must say I'm having the time of my life. Totally wish I could do this on a full time basis, who knows if my first attempt of writing a novel is a success I may just get my wish.

Gotta get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Believe in you hot girl!! You can do this. Can't wait to read the completed draft...xx

    ReplyDelete