About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

In Loving Memory of Rhona aka "Teacher" Warren

This poem was written by my mother Pat in loving memory of my dear Aunt and her sister who passed away a year ago today.

It has been a year since she left us
The father says no more fuss
She had given life her all
But it was in the next life her name was called.

Dear Father why did you leave us hanging
Waiting for the phone to start ringing
Because she never forgot to be in touch
Lots to say, it was never too much.

I am the one who makes the call
I am the one who knows it all
I am the one who knew her pain
I am the one who knew with me there was much to gain.

Dear Father, I won’t question your ways
You are the one with all the say
Thank you for the many years you gave us
We will just remember her with no fuss.

There is not a day that goes by that we don't think about you. We all know that you are in a better place, but it's still difficult accepting the fact that you are no longer here. We miss and love you immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment