About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's been a while

Hello my fellow followers and friends,

I know it's been a while since I've posted, and you're probably wondering how NaWriMo went this year and unfortunately I did complete the challenge. Believe me I'm completely bummed out about it, but again this thing call life and the trials and tribulations that comes with it has intervined, yet again.

Now even though I didn't hit the 50,000 word count that doesn't mean my novel hasn't been progressing, it's just been progressing a little slower than I would like. The good thing is 2010 is coming to an end and 2011 is about to begin, which means a time for change and a time to make some New Year resolutions. I bet you can't guess what one of my New Years resolution is? LOL!

This will probably be one of my last post until the New Year, but don't worry when I return I'll be coming back with a vengence!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment