About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Pretty much everyone has heard me talk about the National November Writing Month. It’s a writing challenge for you to a write novel in 30 days. I entered the challenge last November, but unfortunately didn’t complete it. I was bummed, but to be honest it wasn’t in the cards at that time.

Just this past Tuesday I was sent an email from one of the many writing blogs I’m signed up to and was excited to discover that there is a summer addition to NaNoWriMo known as Camp NaNoWriMo it’s the same challenge write a novel in 30 days needless to say I was on cloud 9, not that I need this challenge to write my book, but it does give me a little bit of a push to get it done and makes it even more exciting they have the challenge going twice for the Summer. One starting on June 1st aka YESTERDAY, and the second on August 1st.

With just finding this out in less than I week I had no really time to prepare, it looks like I’m going to have to wing it and that’s exactly what I’m doing. I officially started writing today and currently on my second chapter. Has it been easy? Hell No!Am I having fun? Hell Ya! Do I know what this story is going to be about? Sort of! Lol!

You see this is the beautiful thing about this challenge; you go with it and see what happens in 30 days.

Well off I go...it's writing time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment