About Me

My photo
Alison and I aka “Warren & B” have been friends for over 16 years. It was a friendship like no other. It was one filled with trust, respect and love. No matter what we had each other’s back and supported one another. In March of 2012 my best B passed away suddenly and my whole world changed. My best friend, my support system, my life was gone just like that. For those who know me, you know that writing is my passion. My ultimate dream is to be a publish Author. B was one of my biggest supporters; she was always pushing me to write that book, I never did. But I will now in honor of her. RIP Alison aka B…this is all for you girlfriend!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNo- Day 1

It's day one of NaNo and man am I hype. I originally wanted to start at midnight (the official start time), but I was out like a light by 11:30PM. In the past I usually take off a couple of days just to get my feet wet, but considering I'm running out of vacation days before the end of the year I had to plan differently.
Get into the office for 8AM and all I can think about was my characters and finally bringing them to life. My characters… let me introduce you. My heroine is Sydney Jacobson and my Hero is Lucas Harris and the Villain who for now will remain nameless …come on guys I can’t tell you everything! J.Oh did I mention that I have a tentative title that I’m working with?
Now before I tell you what it is you need to know something about me. When it comes to coming up with a story idea I love to have a title to go by…to me it makes it more suffocated when I’m beginning my outline line and I got a title to work with. This story was totally different, because I had to come up with a new idea quickly it was all about the characters, the plot outline, etc…leaving me completely stumped on a title. Finally just on Tuesday afternoon it hit me HIDDEN REVENGE…now as I mentioned it is tentative, because who knows I may come up with something else later, but for now I got myself a working title! J
Okay, okay, okay….you wanna know how my first day went. Here it is. It went great! I started writing on my lunch break and some more this evening. HIDDEN REVENGE is slowly taking shape.
Total word count for Day 1: 2, 799 words (5 pages), not too shabby considering my daily goal is 1.667.
Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment